Rudraksha Benefits and Information on Rudraksha plants
Rudrakasha beads have several amazing powers due to their electromagnetic character. This Electromagnetic character empowers the bead to cure the human body medically as well as spiritually. So let’s see more rudraksha benefits in this blog post.
In india rudraksha is considered as very holy.it is used in necklace for men and women to protect them self from bad happening.
These are the following benefits of rudraksha seeds
- Rudraksha is considered as incarnation of Bhagwan Shiva. The person who wears Rudraksha possess always good health, is respected by all and is capable of attracting everybody & any body.
- The Rudraksha is a very important and mystical bead of Hindu Mythology & Meditation & Rishi Cult.
- This Seeds has a high profile in Tantrism and spiritualism specially Nara gosha & Graha dosha.
- It is worshipped as a source of good luck, good health, prosperity, medical values, success, financial gains and for eradication of evil forces.
- Faceless Rudraksha ( Nirankara) is most powerful.
- One chaturmukha ( 4 faces) Rudraksha and one shanmukha (6 faces)
- Rudraksha tied together with copper wire and wearing with red thread as a (talisman) shiva shakti locket will improve the attentiveness, memory growth, interest in studies, etc., Boon for studies and aged, pandits, astrologers, leaders, etc.
- For the bite of a Scorpion or other such creatures panchamukhi Rudraksha can be rubbed on a grind stone with the juice of a lemon and the paste applied on the affected spot. Pain will subside.
- Those who takes the bath by keeping 9 (nine) Rudrakshas in water will get benefits equally to Ganga Jal Bathing and energy gaining.
- Rudraksha can be worn by any person without the consideration of nation, religion, caste, sex, with full confidence to get desired benefits in mandalam (40 days).One should wear the malas at all times except sex time, going to burial grounds and ladies should not wear during menstrual periods. It is also helps for longevity and avoids untimely death.
- One can wear first time Rudraksha on any Monday, maa shivarathri, maha shivarathri, sun or moon eclipse and sankranthi days, amavasya, poornima, etc.
- Rudraksha mala with 108 beads is purnamala, with 54 beads ARDHAMALA with 27 beads NAKSHATRA MALA, mala with 21 mukhis of Rudraksha is known as INDRA MALA which is very rare one.
- At the time of wearing Rudraksha mala it can be of honey or other colour but during the course of time all malas will become black and hard due to the contact of fat containing sweat and yogaagni of the human body.
- In various countries of the world people belongs to different religions are making their children to wear Rudraksha like Talisman for the health protection and planetary problems and for higher education.
- Rudrakshamala is the best mala to wear and for japa for perfect health than any other malas, Nepali Rudraksha mala is the best and powerful.
- Rudraksha malas got characteristics of gold, copper & electro magnetic power, which is energized by cosmic rays and transmit in to human body for perfect health due to its good conductor properties.
- Natural Rudraksha will have seeded pockets inside the Rudraksha equalent to the number of mukhas (ferrows) are seen as on the face of Rudraksha.
- Bhagwan shiva’s pooja is incomplete without
- shakti Rudraksha can be saved from cracking or any other type of damage by keeping in olive oil or mustard oil for 3 hours as a preventive once only. Then taken out wipe of oil clearly and use.
Rudrakshas when kept in pooja they should be rested on bottom side. Panchmikhi minimum 9 beads.
- Rudraksha are available in 5mm to 12 mm size. By various researchers it is found for wearing small Rudraksha malas and for japa and puja big size Rudraksha are beneficial and easy to use.
Any one by looking at Rudraksha of Rudraksha malas, like thrantaka in yoga, touching in japa or wearing like mala etc. will get full benefits regularly.
- Rudraksha is a herbal diamond hence on mala shivarathri day Rudrakshas prepared like rakhi and potentised with mantra siddhi is tied on right hand wrist near jeeva nadi.The prana shakti will be activated and fully circulated to the all parts of body and all impurities in the body are cleaned.
- At the time of first time wearing the Rudraksha to get the full benefits. In the morning before 9 am and before the shiva photo on shivalinga chant 108 times OM NAMAH SHIVAHYA or Maha Mrutyunjaya Mantram, then touch the RUDRAKSHA or mala to shiva photo or linga and then wear get desired benefits positively.
- Rudraksha mala japam with the pointing finger is for Shatru Nashanam with middle finger for dhana prapthi, with ring finger peace of mind, with little finger for beauty care. This is experimented and experienced.
- when Rudraksha is boiled keeping in the milk, it will be effective for only one time. Hence for using 40 days treatment with same Rudraksha,we have to keep Rudrakshas in hot milk and take out when it is cooled. Like this you should do for 40 days.
- to prepare Rudraksha medicated water for the treatment of chronic diseases. Rudrakshas should be kept in night times in one cup of water for nearly six hours and early in the morning after taking Rudrakshas from water, medicated water can be 20 minutes. After 40 days these Rudrakshas are not useful for medicinal purposes.
- generally Rudrakshas either kept unused or by not wearing they will loose their medicinal utility after three years as their will be no interaction of energy.
- after wearing the Rudraksha the fat in the human body, sweat, external dust, etc, will close the fine pores of Rudraksha, and the Rudrakshas medicinal inter-action with the human body is disturbed. Hence clean the Rudraksha / malas once in six months keeping in soap-nut (Reetha) water for ½ hour and clean it with new tooth brush and wear again for desired benefits it is like recharging.
- It is observed among the lakhs of Rudraksha s NO TWO RUDRAKSHAS are of similar shape, colour, etc. By wearing Rudraksha kundalini jagrithi will be fast and easy, some people wear Rudraksha on ear lobes, gullet place at the throat and the fore head touching the Agna Chakra etc., on chest in common.
- It is advised one should have separate mala for wearing and separate mala for japam and one must not use the Rudraksha used by others.
Big sized 54 Rudrakshas with nylon thread may be prepared as Dwarabandana and tied on the top of inside the main door. This will cure some vasthu doshas, drusti doshas and nara gosha.
in pooja, drawing room, photograph of gods and important personalities may be decorated with Rudraksha malas. By this there will be cosmic radiation activity in the room and by the way of thrataka when we look at photo our eyes will be benefited. This removes vasthu dosha too.
- People who suffer with undesired irritability, anger and anxiety, mental illness. Just a day or two before full- moon or no-moon days will get 90% cure by wearing Rudraksha mala in a prescribed way.
it is seen in various reputed ashrams, mandirs Rudraksha malas of many decades old are with the peetadhipathis which are given to them as a symbol of authority from their gurus along with giving the charge of ashrams.
- Rudraksha dharana by swamyji is a must & essential and symbol of authority to run the ashram.
- In rudraksha satyavani (dowsing)- bhavishya vani forms cosmo electro magnetic field and radiation comes out after teletherapy message. Rudraksha pendulum gets the movement. The directions of movements is helpful for prediction & disease diagnosis.