Name and Work of lucky Bamboo?
We all have seen lucky bamboo and we love to have lucky bamboo at our office desk or at home. But do you know common name and work of lucky bamboo tree.
How many of you have lucky bamboo try at their office desk please let us know in the comment section.
The botanical name of lucky bamboo is Dracena sanderiana. The plant is named after a renowned German-English gardener, Henry Frederick Conrad Sander.
Genreal Information of Lucky Bamboo
Growing Season of Lucky Bamboo
This plant is good to grow in the rainy season.
Origin of Lucky bamboo
This plant is first grow in china and south Asia reason from there it goes to other countries.
Panda eats bamboo
Panda eats bamboo as there daily food. this is the main reason for the less panda population.
Did you know – Lucky bamboo is not in the bamboo family it is basically from plant like lily.
What is the work of lucky bamboo? why it is lucky
To harness the full power of feng shui, an arrangement of lucky bamboo should represent all five elements.
- Earth – Pebbles or rocks (or soil, if the plant is being grown in soil)
- Water – Water to sustain the plant
- Wood – The stalk of the plant represents the wood
- Fire – A red tie or ribbon wrapped around the stalks represents fire
- Metal – A glass container (glass is classified as a metal in the feng shui system). If a different type of container is used, a metal coin can be dropped inside.