HOW TO MAKE INDOOR FAIRY GARDEN WITH VAISHNAVI
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF?
I love exploring new places and wanderlust from the heart. As a Gemini, who has traits of multi faceted personality; I am a different person every day, who is driven by a passion for learning something new every day and every moment.
YOUR INSTAGRAM PROFILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I GUESS YOUR HOME IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL.
Thank you for the compliments, it really means a lot to me. I believe in keeping my home beautiful as it is the place that I spend most of my time. We forget to enjoy and feel the small things of life which bring us priceless happiness because of a regular hectic schedule.
I took a step to bring “INDOOR DECORATION” inside my living which keeps the house beautiful, the indoor decoration can make even the small house beautiful, AGREE?!
DO YOU LIKE ROOFTOP GARDENING IDEA?
OF COURSE, I DO, we actually do enjoy nature right?!
After all who doesn’t enjoy having greens at their house ?, and I completely believe that gardening is a great workout and spending minimum 30 minutes at your garden will reduce stress. In fact, University studies show that gardening for just 30 minutes a day can have real tangible health benefits.
Besides burning hundreds of calories weeding, digging holes and planting; gardening is said to increase flexibility, strengthen joints, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol levels and even lower your risk for diabetes. So this is one of the best workouts to get around the house.
So this is the best workout to get around the house.
IF YOU HAVE TO GROW EVERY FOOD THAT YOU USE FOR YOUR SELF FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WHAT TYPE OF PLANTS YOU WILL GROW?😜 ONLY 5
Aha! That’s a tricky one, but being honest I would like to grow tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, onions, chillies and bell peppers I prefer basic veggies in my garden as it is vital in daily life.
WHAT TIPS DO YOU GIVE TO OUR VIEWERS TO STAY FIT AND HEALTHY LIKE YOU?
- Intake water: On an average, a person should have 3-4 litres of water on a daily basis. But if you need to find the exact water requirement of your body then just divide your total weight by 16. For instance, if your weight is 60 you need to have 3.75 litres of water for your body to function properly.
- Say yes to fat: Fat is important for your muscles to repair themselves after a strenuous workout. But more than that, it is excellent for bone health. Unsaturated fats — such as Omega 6 and Omega 3, found in olives, walnuts, almonds, pecan, brazil nuts and flax seeds — are a must-have
- Watch your eating habit: No matter how busy you are, never skip your meal. It slows down your metabolism rate. Also, don’t stick to one type of food; add varieties in your meals. That way you can kerb your desire to indulge and personally I never diet, I intake and eat everything crave but working out for an hour is mandatory.
- Sleep: Even if you just get out for a walk a few times a week, exercise is important for being fit and healthy. Cardiovascular exercise helps to strengthen the heart and lungs, strength training helps to strengthen the muscles and stretching helps to reduce the risk of injury by increasing flexibility. Exercise also improves circulation and body awareness, and regular exercise can help combat depression.
WHAT IS THE BEST GARDEN YOU EVER VISITED?
Lalbagh botanical garden in southern Bangalore, This garden is a home to a various variety of flora and fauna.
NOW PLEASE SHARE YOUR DREAM AND FUTURE PLAN. SO YOUR FOLLOWERS CAN KNOW WHAT VAISHNAVI IS UP TO.
Well as you all know, I’m an aspiring fashion and food blogger and I will continue to pursue in the same field. I am also a freelance jewellery designer and business developer at my dad’s new venture. I shall continue to learn, live and enjoy every moment as an influencer, business geek, foodie, fashionista and a proud daughter.
I am excited about all the adventures ahead, Please stay connected with me for extremely interesting stuff about food, fashion and more on my all social networks.
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBY THAT IS GARDENING?.
I love gardening, and that is a part of my daily routine now. Credits and kudos to my lovely mother. She always had interests about plants, flowers and growing organic vegetables. Yes, now as her daughter I have inculcated this hobby of her.
My mother and I believe that a garden teaches you to look at living things. You cannot keep a garden if you are not aware of the seasons or if you don’t understand why a plant might thrive in a certain place and die in another.
CHECK OUT HER WORK
My personal belief is that my mother thought, in some ways, that God was not only in temples but also in the nature of wellness. So by stopping to see how each plant is doing was a form of compassion.
We have to learn a lot from plants – they can suffer from winter wind and things like that, but they have the strength to repair themselves. Isn’t that amazing? Every time I see a bud blooming, that brings a smile on my face, and whenever I am sick my mother never lets me touch the plants too.(yes, not kidding) the best lesson she gave me is that gardening applies to our own lives too
WHERE YOU GET IDEAS FOR BEAUTIFUL TERRARIUMS PLANT GARDEN.
Terrariums are those where we grow plants inside a glass jar or a container which contains soil. A terrarium can be closed and open terrarium, Terrarium are often kept as a decorative or ornamental item and I really love this idea. And the ideas and thoughts I get while I create them are endless, nevertheless, I experiment with them every time, results may differ some may turn to be beautiful, some crooked, but terrariums have nothing in particular though.
I customise terrariums based on themes, I usually create with a simple house theme, adding few miniature elements ex: ladybugs, pebbles, chairs and create an environment just like a garden using succulents.
WHAT IS YOUR TOP 5 GARDENING POT FROM YOUR HOME
- Basic nursery pot
- Hanging pots
- shaped mud pots
- Ceramic pots
- Plastic containers from amazon
So guys! I hope you loved the blog. Isn’t is Vaishnavi is an amazing person?
Do you want to meet a more amazing person like her do check out our Facebook and Instagram page regularly?